Create Your Perfect Kayak Adventure
Are Your Ready To Kayak?
Don't Be A Bad Outdoor Adventurer
– You are ocean kayaking and this attire is not suitable for outdoor adventures.
Don't Be This Tourist!
– As much as your Mom loves your Hawaiian shirt; this is not appropriate outdoor adventure wear on the West Coast.
The Perfect Outdoor Adventurer
– Come dressed like this! This is the PERFECT prepared adventurer who is appropriately dressed for ocean kayaking.
The Ultimate Kayaker
– We provide and equip you with all the right gear so you too will be the ULTIMATE prepared West Coast adventurer.
– – Please Read This Important Information:
We want you to have an amazing adventure; please do not wear cotton clothes. Blue jeans and a t-shirt are standard fare for most summer days but they don’t work well on a kayak trip. The cotton takes a long time to dry if it gets wet and can drain the heat away from your body very quickly. We suggest polyester type clothing, nylon pants, fleece or micro fleece shirts. If you don’t have this tell us, we may be able to help you.
Please do not wear jewelry or bring too many clothes. Wet suits and paddle jackets are provided for your comfort, to keep you warm and dry. We supply drybags to protect your personal belongings. Remember that there is limited space in the kayaks. Any items that do not fit can be stored in our vehicle until we return.
Thank you for coming prepared; your cooperation is most appreciated. Please let us know if you do not have everything required and we will do our best to help you.
– – Waiver Release Form:
We will send you a waiver form that we would like you to read before you register for any trip. Each guest is required to fully fill out the medical form and liability release form. We require the medical forms at least 30 days prior to tour departure. The Waiver of liability must be signed prior to departure at our office. You do not need to send this to us as we will ask you to sign in front of us when you check in for your tour. Any guest under the age of 18 years will be required to have a legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf. Download Release Form